Summary of some Gold Service Updates
Available FOC as part of your Service Agreement
- New licensing model – gets rid of dongles and makes it easy to fine-tune installations so each user can (if desired) have different features switched on or off)
- Basic colours in reports can now be changed by users (text/borders etc)
- Drawings (.wcd files) can now be opened by double-clicking on them in Windows Explorer (subject to the correct Windows file association being created). NOTE : This only works for ‘Document Set Type = FileSystem’.
- Finance agreements – Programs can now calculate monthly PMT – calculates the payment for a loan based on constant payments and a constant interest rate.
- Roof windows can now be hinged at the top (roof lights) or centrally (Velux style)
- Roof windows can be of different materials for (for example) PVCu or aluminium roofs
- Glazing end-closer rules for conservatory modules re-instated.
- Decorative (stone/soldier course etc) cills and lintels can be incorporated
- Parapet lean-to modules added.
- Trickle vents can now be positioned in the frame (i.e. central/proportioned, over openers or over mullions) (Included with production and advanced Focus)
- Triangular shapes now available
- Additional survey sizes can be input (Inside and outside aperture sizes, width and height clearances, diagonals, internal height above floor level) (Advanced Focus only)
- Timber vertical sliders can now be constructed using mullions that ‘break-through the outer frame.
- Aluminium sections can now be split into the two aluminium sections and thermal break so that aluminium material pricing can be updated throughout all sections by changing just 1 figure. (There may be a charge involved in incorporating this into your program)
Available as chargeable additions to your software
- Analytics module –
- can analyse windows, doors and conservatories put through Focus/Vector to give trend information
- can analyse sales (if using pricing) (per area, per product/frame type, per salesman etc)
- Sign/Email options added to all software – this allows a salesman to collect a signature ‘on the night’ and to send a contract by email to the customer, and job files etc to the office. It also allows automation of the quote/order/survey process (chargeable)
- Solid roofs (tiled)
- Profile solid roofs (for example the Ultraframe’s LivinRoof)
- Solid and profile solid roofs have internal flat or pitched ceilings with/without pelmets and mansard roofs
- Full height glass panels can be inserted into both solid and profile solid roofs.
- Machining centre link now available (chargeable)
- Saw links available (chargeable)
- Arched and circular section frames (chargeable)
- Lantern roofs can now be incorporated into window and door quotes (chargeable)
- Pickable Fitters lists now available (Advanced Focus)